Join a growing community.
Members are classified as businesses located within the boundaries of West Midtown. Members are eligible for all benefits and voting rights.
Associate members are classified as businesses located outside of the boundaries. Sponsorships and affiliations are not restricted to the boundaries of the WMBA.
• Representation for you and your business with city officials and other organizations that influence future development in West Midtown.
• Opportunities to promote and market your business through WMBA sponsored events and seminars.
• Member to member special offers.
• Your business listed on the WMBA directory with a link to your website.
• Events or activities listed on the WMBA Events Calendar.
• A photo of your business highlighted on the WMBA website.
• Voting privileges and the ability to hold committee positions within the organization.
Meetings are the 3rd Thursday of every month at 6:30 PM. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
If you would like to suggest a speaker for a meeting please do so here.
• Annual memberships are $300.
• Payments are available once the membership application form has been submitted.
• Credit card payments are available online and at meetings.
• Payments by check can be made out to the West Midtown Business Alliance and mailed to: 887 West Marietta Street NW, Suite J-107, Atlanta, GA 30318.
• All payments are final.
• Please see here for our member referral program.
Join below for 2017 membership:
*a $9 transaction fee will apply
West Midtown Business Alliance will never provide personal information gathered from registrants to third party companies.
• Memberships are based on a calendar year. Members are expected to renew memberships at the beginning of each year.
• All members are automatically listed in the directory once membership application is complete and payment has been received.
• This membership is tax deductible. The WMBA is a 501 c(6) Non-Profit Membership based organization. To request a W-9, please email email@example.com.